Time to sit back and relax and enjoy a few jack and cokes amongst friends.

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Finished up about 630pm everything turned out great. almost everything was eaten. ill post pics shortly when i get a few minutes. Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend. FatDaddys 3rd annual bash went great.

Is the weekend over? I hope not because I do not get off until tomorrow! I wish the best to ya farkers!

ours is jsut starting.. Guys are on their way for the UFC fights tonight.. I got a simple, but ass kciking menu planned.. tomorrow is the New York State airshow with the blue angels, and a binch of pother stuff. 6 hoursl long sown at the beach.. and Monday is a small party here.. laode3d weekend, and im stoked!!!

BBQchef33 said:
ours is jsut starting.. Guys are on their way for the UFC fights tonight.. I got a simple, but ass kciking menu planned.. tomorrow is the New York State airshow with the blue angels, and a binch of pother stuff. 6 hoursl long sown at the beach.. and Monday is a small party here.. laode3d weekend, and im stoked!!!

Whatever he said. Yep. Just getting started. Just finished with round 2 of the Dale's marinade speriment. Small cook tomorrow, and prep for the big day on monday. Going to be a proud Papa at the memorial day ceremonies at the local cemetary standing proudly next to my son in his class A's.

BBQchef33 said:
Had a couple of cocktails huh Poo? Anyway, sounds like a lot of fun up in LI. I do have a bone to pick with them Blue Angels, as last month they kept practicing above our house and waking the little one. It seems that our neighborhood is at the end of their pattern, but we got one hell of a free show for a couple of days. You could see the paint on the pilots' helmets, but you had to keep your fingers in your ears to do it!

nmayeux said:
Had a couple of cocktails huh Poo?

uh.

yeah.. 24 oz rouge porters.. I think im on the 6th..

maybe 5th...

no 6th...

i think. :icon_smil :tongue:

BBQchef33 said:

whats on the ass kickin menu?

Please don't tell me you actually mix coke with JD!!! I'd have to go to confession and ask for absolution for even thinking it.

Today it will be brisket with grilled eggplant parmesian on the side. Tomorrow's menu will be whatever we stop to get and eat in the car during the 12 hour drive back home.

Back