Meat tax article on www.msn.com

Read the comments section at the end of the article - there are some good ones in there.

Yikes. When the economy is down, the government starts to get desperate for revenue. States experimenting with Marijuana tax...and now also hearing more about a meat tax...WTF...Will they ever consider lowering their operating expenses?

http://money.msn.com/tax-tips/post--the-economic-case-for-taxing-meat
Yeah, it's about time for another "tea party" and I'm not talking about some political organization either!!!
Our forefathers went to war over a LOT less than what we're seeing now! If they come after my beef, I might have to get my gun off the wall!:wink:

Good thing we aren't packing it in a pipe and smoking it or they'd make it illegal.

Yeah, increasing taxes always works so well for economic recovery. Idiots!

Sucker born every minute... And the date was what on Monday, April 1?

Teleking-I honestly think it is a real article. The date written was on monday 3/31. Stupid article and stupid idea, but seems like enough facts and research presented anyway. UNLESS i am just stupid and don't know it. :)

The author was probably a covert, charter member of his local chapter of PETA.

BBQ'ed tofu anyone?

Teleking-I honestly think it is a real article. The date written was on monday 3/31. Stupid article and stupid idea, but seems like enough facts and research presented anyway. UNLESS i am just stupid and don't know it. :)

Yep my bad, thinking Monday was the first. Sorry :wink:

Back