Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ribs on The Ridge, Haines City, FL Feb 19th-20th, 2010

I am judging, does that count?

Can't go if you can't get an application... not available.... sorry, have fun. Show them how the Brethren do it....

Sorry, but I had that confused with the Clermont one....another old timer's thought.... :eek: That is what I get for thinking.....

I will be there helping Bob with Eb's Pit Stop. Not cooking under my name until Dade City next month.

I'll stop by Dan. I was going to stop by in Winter Haven last weekend but you were busy boxing pork.

I'll stop by Dan. I was going to stop by in Winter Haven last weekend but you were busy boxing pork.

Based on what I thought about the way that box looked, you wouldn't have interrupted anything important!

hey Rub me tender I want to see how that stick burner works can I stop by???

I'm in...the backyard again!

I have a few more backyards in me until I get it figured out a bit more. I would like to hit 725 a couple times consistently before I move up. Besides I have a Reserve Grand Championship to defend aka the Intercontinental Championship.

On the pro side...here are my predictions.

1. Whiskey Bent
2. Swamp Boys
3. Unknown BBQ
4. Forrest Fine Foods
5. Uncle Kenny's (thanks again)

In addition, I'll take the under on Whiskey Bent BBQ winning it all.

I'll stop by all of your spaces and pick up all of those secrets since I'm still a rookie. :lol:

I'll be there cooking in my first competition. Backyard division anyway.
Stop by, I'll be easy to find, I have a funny looking little grey trailer and 2 black UDS's

Jim

Results are in

I didn't know that Bubba Q would be there, so I would have had him @ 2.

Therefore, I nailed 2nd and 3rd place...congrats to Unknown BBQ, Get-r-smoked and Bubbq Q!

As for me...I came in 3rd in the backyard after my Whiskey Bent BBQ School and posted a 731. People are calling me the Dan Marino of backyard bbq. The greatest to never win, but that all changes in Dade City. If I win and there is a live mic, expect me to do the Army All-American Hat Dance and turn pro.

Anybody want some action on Good Buddies to win Dade City...I know that Chad, Jared, Matt, Dan, Jeremy & Chris will bet against me?

I didn't know that Bubba Q would be there, so I would have had him @ 2.

Therefore, I nailed 2nd and 3rd place...congrats to Unknown BBQ, Get-r-smoked and Bubbq Q!

As for me...I came in 3rd in the backyard after my Whiskey Bent BBQ School and posted a 731. People are calling me the Dan Marino of backyard bbq. The greatest to never win, but that all changes in Dade City. If I win and there is a live mic, expect me to do the Army All-American Hat Dance and turn pro.

Anybody want some action on Good Buddies to win Dade City...I know that Chad, Jared, Matt, Dan, Jeremy & Chris will bet against me?

I was caught by surprise with the my RGC win at Haines City. Good Buddies you're due to win GC. You had a great showing at Winter Haven and a great showing at Haines City. Best of luck at Dade City. I'll make sure I stop by and say hello. Hopefully this time I won't be cooking by myself!

Back