• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Just a Breakfast Fatty

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I fried a cubed potato with onions and garlic, then added cheese and let it cool...

001-1.jpg

Used my fatty piston again, I filled the tube and let it chill for an hour.

020-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

Smoked on my drum with a bit of hickory....

038-1.jpg

The sliced potato/onion/cheese fatty....

043-1.jpg

I toasted an english muffin, added sliced fatty...

047-1.jpg

Then topped with an easy over egg and hollandaise...

068-1.jpg

069-1.jpg

Thanks for checking out my breakfast fatty supper!

I just got home from work (I drive a stretch limo in NYC) and would definately KILL for one of those E-muffs wit da fatty, egg, and hollandaise!!! PS- those look sunny (not over easy). I'd still kill or give you a pinky for one right now. Nice work.

Wow, at 3:30am that is just wrong any way you slice it. Damn cowgirl that looks great. If you wasn't so far away I'd be knocking atcha door now!

Knock Knock..... Dammit Open Up!

Nice!!!, Very, very nice!!

We need to start calling you Home run Queen because everything you post is a big home run hit!!

Look'n forward to your next post...

Wow.... Looks awesome!!

Now I'm hungry, and all I got is oatmeal....

NOw then that is some damn good looking vittles.....cowgirl you maybe on to something with a breakfest sandwich for diners...wife wants to open a tea shop looking for a job??

My alarm failed to go off and I didn't here you say breakfast was ready! Nice work once again cowgirl. You never fail to amaze us.

JUST a breakfast fatty, I believe the word "just" does not belong in the topic heading, that is a beautiful piece of smoking art

Looking good.... A question though, how do you get the fatty rolled out so nicely? Every time I roll one, it comes out as a blob. Guess I'll have to practice more.

Back