The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style CHICKEN Pron!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Did up some spatchcock chicken last night on my Santa Maria grill. Seasoned the bird with a combo of The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style and Barbeque Rub. Grilled over charcoal and red oak chunks for about 1 hour. Turned out super juicy and the skin was to die for!:thumb: Enjoy the pron.

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

Very beautiful!! I love the colors of the Santa Maria and regular bbq mixed together. Gets the taste buds rocking even before the birdy is cooking. Awesome looking prOn!!

Never spatchcocked a chicken but looks like a must try. That chicken has a beautiful color and the slices look extra tender and juicy, but....PETA would not approve of this shot, they would say it's too sexy!:becky:
IMG_1778.jpg

Very beautiful!! I love the colors of the Santa Maria and regular bbq mixed together. Gets the taste buds rocking even before the birdy is cooking. Awesome looking prOn!!

Thanks bud! Our Barbeque blend is definitely a big flavor rub. Doesn't cook away to nothing like some other brands.

Thanks bud! Our Barbeque blend is definitely a big flavor rub. Doesn't cook away to nothing like some other brands.

Someday I will be able to get some and i'm sure I will be singing the praises! Thanks for the beautiful prOn man! Keep throwing it on us! I love drooling over pics.

Ryan, that looks so good! I am a beer can to Spatchcock convert, recently did my first birds and am hooked for life.:-D

Back