Sad day in the world of Comp BBQ

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Mike of I Smell Smoke passed away this past Saturday night . May he rest in peace

RIP Mike. You were a good man.

Attachments

• mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 521
This is truly sad news, I will miss Big Mike and his never ending nicknames he would dream up. Here is Mike in Nashville after the Jack visiting with his long lost kinfolk. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Grudzinski and ISS family. Grace & Eric

Attachments

• Mike at Nashville.jpg
    Mike at Nashville.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 457
Rest in Peace. My condolences to his family and team mates. I never talked to him but always saw him at contests and thought he had the coolest beard of all time. Toasting a shot of jack to you. May god bless you.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the ISS family and friends.... Mike was a great guy, from the limited time I was around him. So sorry to hear about this loss.

Mike you will be missed brother

thats a major bummer Mike was a great guy... had he been sick, what happened?

It was good to spend some time with you this weekend in tempe, AZ and share a drink or five.

Rest In Peace Mike.

Met Mike at Shelby last month, he was a really nice guy. R.I.P. Mike. Thoughts, prayers, and condolences to his family and team mates.

RIP Mike, it was good to see you in Tempe and share a few minutes together.

My thoughts and prayers to all Mikes friends and family.

Last edited:
I am so very sorry to read this. Thoughts, prayers and condolences to his family and friends. RIP Mike.

Back