EZ Up Type Tents w. Custom Canopies

Tim H

Reaction score
I know that this topic comes up frequently, but...

Any suggestions on Suppliers for quality 10X10 EZ Up Tents that also produce custom (Team Logo) canopies?

Are there good Supplier options for purchasing a custom canopy only (and use it on an existing tent frame).

Any ideas on how much a tent/custom canopy will cost me (3 color canopy). Any idea on the cost of custom canopies and walls and qualitiy Suppliers?

TT

There are 3 types of custom canopies:

• Standard Canopy with Heat press lettering on the valence
  • Silk Screened valence
  • Full digital print valance / upper panels.
In the first two # of colors matter, the third the sky is the limit. Canopies are sewn in sections, there are 4 triangular sections in the top of a 10x10 and 4 10' valences. You can have any or all of these digital printed. (You could have just one side panel and one top printed with your logo for example.)

None of these are cheap

We got quotes from several manufacturers and aftermarket dealers on this and of the group Allredy was the most expensive.

We went with EZ-Up because there are more third party add-ons / accessories for EZ-Up than the other manufacturers.

I know that this topic comes up frequently, but...

Any suggestions on Suppliers for quality 10X10 EZ Up Tents that also produce custom (Team Logo) canopies?

Are there good Supplier options for purchasing a custom canopy only (and use it on an existing tent frame).

Any ideas on how much a tent/custom canopy will cost me (3 color canopy). Any idea on the cost of custom canopies and walls and qualitiy Suppliers?

TT

I got some info from these folks a while back and they had quite an impressive product line... but I have *no* idea on pricing, as we never really got that far with the conversations.
http://eps-doublet.com/product/tents-canopies

-Erik

Back