MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Default The MooCow "Make It Take It" fall drum class Sept. 17th Belton, Mo

We are now taking deposits to hold your seat for our fall drum class. So if you have ever wanted a UDS but never got around to it now is your chance!
This will be our second class this year and nobody left the first one disappointed. You will walk away with your very own ugly drum smoker, a full day of instruction how to use it and at the end of class we will have a BBQ dinner with all of the food we cooked throughout the day. You will learn how to cook competition style BBQ as well as a ton of other good info.
The cost is $200 and we need a $100 deposit to hold your seat. Your wife or Child under 18 can come with you for an additional $25. We have also had several who want to build an additional drum and the cost for that will be $150. Let me know if you have any questions.
-[URL="http://www.moocowbbq.com"]www.moocowbbq.com[/URL]-
-Home of the Make it Take it Drum Class-
-kCBS/ CBJ-
- Stoker powered stainless steel cabinet smoker-Mini & 3 Regular UDS-[B][COLOR=Blue]BLUE [/COLOR][/B]Weber OTG-Saffire ceramic grill-26" plow disc-Green mountain pellet -16' Stealth Competition trailer-
moocow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Here is our first graduating class!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg class.jpg (52.3 KB, 197 views)
-kCBS/ CBJ-
- Stoker powered stainless steel cabinet smoker-Mini & 3 Regular UDS-[B][COLOR=Blue]BLUE [/COLOR][/B]Weber OTG-Saffire ceramic grill-26" plow disc-Green mountain pellet -16' Stealth Competition trailer-

Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

All that for only 200 dollars total? Good Lord, that's an outright steal!
If Belton were closer and I had something different than a Kia I'd be all over that.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog

Last edited by deguerre; 06-16-2011 at 04:14 PM..
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
aswoboda
Knows what a fatty is.

Yo Shane what's up? It's Adam Swoboda, I've been emailing you a bit, did you ever figure out about another class or anything? I know we had talked about you doing another one pretty close to this one or yet this year I was just curious if that got anywhere
aswoboda is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswoboda View Post
Yo Shane what's up? It's Adam Swoboda, I've been emailing you a bit, did you ever figure out about another class or anything? I know we had talked about you doing another one pretty close to this one or yet this year I was just curious if that got anywhere
Adam, won't be able to fit in another full blown drum class this summer. We are just to busy to do 3 in one year. We are planning some smaller Sunday afternoon BBQ classes (non drum) throughout the summer and fall.
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #6
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

The fall class is getting closer! Limited spots available. If you ever wanted a drum here is your chance to make one. We provide all of the parts and pieces, all you have to do is show up! Contact us for more info.
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 08-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #7
jbrink01
is Blowin Smoke!

Adam,
You should take this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswoboda View Post
[CENTER][B][I][B]KCBS #13207[/B][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]2013 Insane Can Posse [/I][I]Tour [/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][I]Sponsored By: [/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Gateway BBQ Store[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Blues Hog BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I]Plowboys BBQ Company[/I][/B][/CENTER]
jbrink01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
MoKanMeathead
is One Chatty Farker

Shane - good luck with your class next month.
MoKanMeathead is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #9
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

This class is a real winner. I was in the first graduating class and really enjoyed it. Shane and Co. are great teachers and you will learn a lot, I gar-in-tee it. And to top it off, you get to come home with a new smoker. How cool is that?
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
Oakysmoker
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Made me look....it is 572 miles from my door. Which is not totally crazy....but not likely next month. Already have two other trips going on, one to FL. That would be an awesome road trip and class though. Would like to shoot for it sometime. My brother and I could have an awesome time!
Oakysmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks Guys, we really enjoy doing them.
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 08-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #12
Diva Q
is one Smokin' Farker

Wow thats an awesome deal. Sure wish I lived closer!

Checkout my new Cookbook on [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Diva-Qs-Barbecue-Recipes-Cooking/dp/0147529824"][B]AMAZON[/B][/URL]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Life is too short for bad BBQ[/B][/SIZE]®[/CENTER]
Diva Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #13
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Goodie bags will have product from Plowboys BBQ, The Slabs.com, Funny Farm BBQ and Smart Chicken. There products will also be used in the class.
-kCBS/ CBJ-

Old 08-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #14
Carbon
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moocow View Post
If you ever wanted a drum here is your chance to make one. We provide all of the parts and pieces, all you have to do is show up!
Boy, that's a great deal!

Old 08-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #15
wheelterrapin
Take a breath!

Folks I went to his first class and it was OUTSTANDING, this is one class you do not want to miss. The Moocow Team were great hosts, you will get information and recipes that will take you to the top in your BBQ careers. I have an Ole Hickory CTO, A Master Forge Dual Smoker, A WSM Bullet Smoker, a One Touch Gold Smoker, and the nice UDS that we built in the MooCow Class and all I have used since the class is the UDS. Shane provides all of the parts and the drum, you just have to put the pieces together and you will have a great UDS that you can customize later (if you want to) or just cook on it as it is which is what I do. Shane's Class was the 4th BBQ class I have attended, including Myron's Class, and his rates right up there at the top, you will not be disappointed and I can guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.
wheelterrapin is offline   Reply With Quote