Cooking Class Swamp Boys Class

Took his class this spring and got a lot out of it. Been to Myron's class too and both were very helpful in developing skills needed in competitions. Recommend!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Thanks bshell7.

There aren't too many classes being offered with the experience of over 270 pro BBQ contests and over 80 combined GCs and RGCs. And none at this price.

I'm in! I've told Rub a number of times I wish he would come to this area, I need to stay true to my word. Entry form and check to be sent soon.

Thanks, Rub!

• Thanks
Note: My class is not geared towards a specific smoker. What I teach works with most anything. I have competed and won with a homemade pit, WSMs, Stumps, Langs, Yoder Pellet Smokers, Yoder offsets, FEs, GMGs, Ole Hickorys...

Looking forward to finally meeting you nucornhusker!

Where can i get some info on the class??

http://www.swampboys.com/wordpress/?p=1565
16a372bcdf05a6098cbfe7a78576bbca.gif

• Thanks
Is there a block of rooms set aside at the Fairfield Inn for the night of the 14th?

You're getting 100% of my methods and techniques and pretty close to 100% of my flavors. Sauce yes. Rubs mostly. There's a minor ingredient or 2 I keep back. You can take the goody bag I give and go win a contest with it.

Thanks for the straight forward answer. I will probably be in.

• Thanks
I can vouch that Rub really tells and shows all. I took his class in Clermont Fl. a few months ago and it totally changed my results. I have cooked 5 comps in the pro division since his class and I have had 5 calls. I did not get a call at one but got 2 at another so yes it does work.

Go rested, take notes and pictures, ask questions, help out, and enjoy.

Lewis

• Thanks
Back