The wait is going to kill me.

basuraman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So my wife and kids bought me a Weber Performer gold. But it is technically a fathers day gift. So I have to wait. This is going to kill me.

Easily solved....tell them you need to "practice" so that when father's day gets here you can cook an awesome meal for everyone. Don't throw it out there first thing but inviting the in-laws could be used as a bargaining chip:-D

They moved Father's Day to the last Sunday in April. I am surprised they got you the gift so late.

What, they told you, but you can't use it? That is cruel! I call BS. Well, unless you peeked when you shouldn't have. Then is is your fault.

So, is your family cruel, or are you too sneaky for your own good.

CD

Easily solved....tell them you need to "practice" so that when father's day gets here you can cook an awesome meal for everyone. Don't throw it out there first thing but inviting the in-laws could be used as a bargaining chip:-D

Definitely this ^^^^

Well I picked it out and picked it up off someone on CL.

Baby #4 is due around fathers day so she wanted to have something already purchased.

And yes I do have an awesome wife.

Very cool! The side table on the Performer is the best think ever invented. How did I ever live without it? Nice gift!

if i could only keep one grill it would be my performer platinum. i absolutely love it!!! congrats!

Great wife! :thumb:

Maybe you could suggest a special meal "for her" on Mothers Day???

Great idea! :-D

Contrats on #4. Kids are great! I'm spending a week with my eldest helping him build a shed. While here, I got to smoke a pheasant and chicken, some spares and a leg of lamb. I hope you have as much fun visiting your kids some day. :-D

Back