Simply Marvelous Beef Rub

morgaj1

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I had some chuckies to smoke and I remembered Steph talking about developing a new beef rub. So, I pm'd him and asked if I could buy some to try. Steph obliged and within a few days, I had the rub in my hands. This rub is spot on. To me, it has a very similar flavor profile to the Season All, which is my all-time favorite seasoning. A lot of the beef rubs that I have tried are flat and boring. This is definitely not flat and has a nice pop to it. It is very clean without being overpowering and will be a nice complement in his lineup. I still have a little left, so I am going to try it on some steaks, beef ribs and burgers. Steph definitely nailed it with this one! Sorry, no pics, but will try to get some of the steaks and burgers.

I am trying the Season All today. I might have to get some of the Beef. Steph makes a great product!

Jeff

I don't have the beef rub but the Season-All made the finest flavored Rib-eye I have ever eaten!!

I was kind of skeptical as to how it would be on a steak but man I am in awe of Steph and his ability to mix together some flavors and come out with a gold star like that!

Hmm this is the first I have heard about it, I'm looking forward to trying it once it becomes available.

Back