New: 26” Weber Limited Edition in Glen Blue!! $399 w/Free shipping [emoji2956][emoji15]

I have a 22 and I didn't fall in love with it like most do. I prefer the PK for different reasons. However, just seeing the picture of that kettle got my trigger finger itchy. Cool looking rascal right there

Weber is weird. why are multiple colors not available for the 26 and why no 26 performer?

Where was this color made? Was it china like the red limited editions?

I really like that color, to me it's old school... I bought a Yeti that is the similar color:
picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks,
Greg

Way too retro for me. I have less than 0 desire for a pastel cooker. That looks like it should be on a rusted out VW beetle.

A redhead 26 performer would be to real hard to pass up

^^^^^^^^^^^This. So much this. Based on a Facebook group, apparently Weber planned this as a very limited run for collectors. Supposedly sold out online by 4:00 p.m. Last night someone posted at 8:00 p.m. that he waited on hold for over an hour and they sold him one and stated they had 51 left. At 1:00 a.m. another guy posted they were available again online. The link he provided now shows sold out.

This color doesn't excite me as I'm not a true collector even though I have 19 1/2 kettles (think hoarder). So I'm not too disappointed. But if they bring back the red and I don't get one, I will be disappointed. Heck, I'd probably buy two.:crazy: Weberitus. :crazy: It's real.:crazy:

Robert

How does this unit differ from the 26" priced over a grand?

Where are you looking to see that price? Not even close to MSRP. Black ones are $329.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Me too. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t even like the color.

First non-black 26 from Weber in 40 years.

Is it good or bad that my wife wants me to get one because she likes the color?

My wife is actually the one who pushed me to buy one. How could I say no? BTW, they're out of stock currently but ramping up production. Word on the street is they'll have more in the coming week but were caught with their pants down when they released it. They had no idea how many they'd sell so fast. If you can get through to customer service (good luck) you can actually still order one for the next production run.

DANG I want that on the patio...

Back