MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
bo_b_q
On the road to being a farker

Lots of good suggestions! I made quesadillas with some leftover chuck roast and they were awesome. Good in an omelette too!

Old 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #17
firefighter4634
is one Smokin' Farker

Left over beer, hmmmmmm. No really, left over brisket I have used to stuff my ABT'S. Chopped the brisked mix with cream cheese and stuff them peppers.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
chriscw81
is One Chatty Farker

i thought i was gonna have to start a petition to have you banned for not knowing what to do with beer.....

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]UDS | [COLOR=blue]Blue[/COLOR] Weber Performer Platinum | Chargriller Akorn | 22.5 Weber OTG | WSJ Gold | Mini WSM | Maverick ET-73 | [COLOR=blue]Blue [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Thermapen | Maverick PT-100 |[/COLOR] Gasser(charcoal chimney starter)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
chriscw81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #19
Blutch
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming. Someone PM'd me how to change the title, so even though I'm having a blast reading these, I'm going to change it. My ego can't take what y'all think of me. :) B
UDS
Blutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #20
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutch View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming. Someone PM'd me how to change the title, so even though I'm having a blast reading these, I'm going to change it. My ego can't take what y'all think of me. :) B
Ego saved!

You can do lots with left over beef. Think of mid week spaghetti and add some beef to the sauce. Think breakfast..........some over easy eggs on top of some of the beef.

I like some killer Carne Mexicana Burritos. Saute some chopped maters, garlic, onion, cilatro in a bit of oil. Add some salt and pepper to that. If you like heat.........add a BUNCH of chopped jalapenos. Toss in the meat to heat through. Warm up some corn or flour torts. From here there are many possibilites........for breakfast, add some scramby eggs. For dinner, may add some greens and mayo or sour cream dressing. You could add some bbq sauce. Endless options.
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 02:31 AM   #21
frognot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Charles

Another vote for chili. Been doing a mix of ground meat with chunks of another type of meat (usually beef & venison).

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is online now   Reply With Quote