Do You Like This Site?????

I just renewed. I did not see a place to put my username so I hope it gets to the right place. :)

I love this place and it is worth every penny.

Thanks for all you do.

New here - glad to be here

learned quite a bit here. Been smoke'n for years. Hope I can contribute. Have a couple Sam's Club butts on the WSM right now. Have my own rub but injected with Chris Lilly's injection. Never injected a butt. Wish me luck. Rock On.

Site

Pretty sure I'll like it. But I want to check out the recipe section before making a donation. Getting my post count up so I can get access.

This site rocks, the people are awesom and extremely helpful. I bought a subscription, and am thinking of possibly donating cash to keep it running, or possibly how about the thought of a silent auction for some items donated by the members and the proceeds going to keeping the site running? Just a thought.

Chuckster

I'm new to this site and still learning the road map, but so far its been a good experience.

Well, its been 7 months & thanks to my taxes coming in, I finally have a subscription! Thanks you to all who have helped me since I have been on here. Now I can use the elusive new posts button!

Last edited:
Back