Thank You Oakridge BBQ

Smoke Dawg

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I had a package when I got home last night with some great rub's and spice from Oakridge.

I can't wait to try the new SPOGOS!

Jah Love is one of the few items from ORBBQ that I have not tried

Game changer brine is top notch

It's about Chile time of the year so the Red Cali Chile will be perfect

Thank you Mike and Oakridge BBQ for sponsoring the Throw downs

You are top notch with top shelf products!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I have their VIP sample pack getting delivered today. Never tried any of their rubs so I'm excited to fire some of these up! I don't believe the SPOG is included though so I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

Did you order the SPOGOS from the website or is that a sample?
Thanks.

It's not on the website yet, though some orders have received a sample packaged along with them. I'm looking forward to trying SPOGOS...I have almost every Oakridge rub available and love them all.

I placed my first order with Oakridge a couple of weeks ago. Two thumbs up for fast service and some fantastic rubs. Secret Weapon is FANTASTIC on chicken. I haven't tried the Carne Crosta yet (waiting to move into the new house next week and get the new Weber 26 setup). They even threw in a free sample of their new SPOGOS. I'll be a repeat customer.

Did you order the SPOGOS from the website or is that a sample?
Thanks.

They did not show it on the website as available yet but I asked for it if it was available and Mike sent a 1 pound package. The samples are usually just a few ounces so I may have received one of the first shipments of SPOGOS

I am Honored!

I have their VIP sample pack getting delivered today. Never tried any of their rubs so I'm excited to fire some of these up! I don't believe the SPOG is included though so I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

I’ve been looking at the VIP Sampler. How much was shipping?

I told my barber about Oakridge...he was so interested he suggested we "trade" my haircut for some Habanero Death Dust! My order arrives today so he'll be a new customer soon! Can't wait for the SPOGOS. Oakridge products have definitely upped my game.

Stop looking and just order it. I can't believe that you do not have a shaker of HDD on your table at all times?:crazy::laugh:

There’s a sampler on Amazon with bigger quantities but fewer varieties. I have the Carne Crosta and it sits on a top shelf in one of my Rub cabinets. I’ve a 21oz T-bone in the bullpen and they are destined to meet in 7-10 days. I know if I bought the 1/4 cup size I’d end up dumping them all into one container. I realize that’s not what’s meant to happen

I do stuff like that.

There’s a sampler on Amazon with bigger quantities but fewer varieties. I have the Carne Crosta and it sits on a top shelf in one of my Rub cabinets. I’ve a 21oz T-bone in the bullpen and they are destined to meet in 7-10 days. I know if I bought the 1/4 cup size I’d end up dumping them all into one container. I realize that’s not what’s meant to happen

I do stuff like that.

Ewe - You need help my friend :crazy::mrgreen:

Maybe you should just order the HDD? I am confident that you will like it.

From Amazon Website:
“Features & details
100% All Natural, with NO MSG and nothing artificial
Ultra-Premium Ingredients
Gluten Free / Nut Allergy Safe - No Fillers or Anti-Caking Agents
Hand Made in the USA in our own Production Facility
Kit contains over three and half (3.5) pounds of premium barbeque rub / seasoning”

I’m in. Order placed.

Oakridge BBQ The Ultimate Starter/Sampler BarBQ Kit – Contains Seven (7) of the Most Popular Barbeque Rubs and Seasonings https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HDX4X59/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_JJ0XBbW9BCER2

Last edited:
I can’t say enough good things about these rubs. I ordered a sampler pack several weeks ago. I’ve used most of them at least once and LOVE all of them. My wife can’t handle the HDD, but it’s good stuff.

My only issue is what to cook/which rub to use. I find myself basing dinner plans around which rub I want to cook with on a given night. LOL.

My sample pack showed up last night. Figures I'm leaving out of town for 3 days and can't try them till next week! But I'm already planning next weeks dinners out. Oakridge seasoned dinners Monday through Friday!

Back