***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Mini" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Mini" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Mini"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 9/24.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1782903_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1784265_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]jmellor[/size]
1785854_jmellor.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1786306_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1786377_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1787465_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1787582_Phubar.jpg

[size=+2]thirdeye[/size]
1788975_thirdeye.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1789484_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1791525_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Boshizzle[/size]
1792169_Boshizzle.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1792240_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1792281_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]Sunra[/size]
1792321_Sunra.jpg

[size=+2]LT72884[/size]
1792466_LT72884.jpg

[size=+2]brewerjamie15[/size]
1792473_brewerjamie15.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1792530_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1792568_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

This one is gonna be tough. I think the mini SPAM sammie might just take it :thumb:

Wow! Nice to see so many entries. :clap2: Going to take me a while read them all before I can vote.

Ah. Good. I see you deleted the duplicate pic.:p

Wish I had discovered my camera was set to whatever default it had for "SCN" before I ate that chop, so that narrows my choice down by one...:becky:

Great entries, but a bacon grill? You can't fark with that. Put ladyparts on it and you have The Perfect Thing.

I wish I had been able to reproduce this, but didn't have time:

2485424780_bb9ab1e5e9.jpg

But that was too long ago to put in :)

I ended up going with R2... nice job!

This is going to take me a while to figure out...so many GREAT (and creative) entries!

WOW, what an awesome TD lots of entries and all of them great and creative :clap2:, I wish I could hit them all but alas I had to vote for one. The only one to follow the rules and actually eat his mini, even though technically it was a fatty :shock:. Gore, the things you do with bacon :thumb:.

Man, that was hard. I finally went with the one dish that I would like to be eating right now. If I voted tomorrow, it could a different dish. There's a lot of good stuff in this TD.

I love the creativity of Gore's entry, but I'm not hungry for a fatty right now.

SA's chicken skewers looked just right!

CD

I'm gonna have to take a little time on this one...several entries really grabbed my attention. Great work all of you!

Lots of great entries. For once though, it was pretty easy for me. I went with thrideye. Not only was it a great cook, but I liked the fact that he chose his entry shot included his mini. I thought it captured the category well. I'd hit his food too. :thumb:

Well, Gore pointed out the glitch with the rules...so I had to vote for him.:roll:

I have to say there are some awfully good looking meals in this TD. I wouldn't normally vote for myself, but in this case, I had to.
Man, this is my second TD and not only are they fun, they are a good experience. :thumb:

Ok, how can you go wrong with bacon? Especially when you can eat your cooker when you're finished!:becky: But I must say Caseydog came in a super close second for me, loved the cook and the pic. And third, I loved brewerjamie15's cook. Great to involve the kids and she looked like she was really getting her hands dirty on that one and enjoying herself...the food looked fab too!

This was a hard one for me, especially with CaseyDog's fine entry, and so many others! Had to go with Gore though...completely over the top and took the category to a whole new level.

Back