prices

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am one that will pass up any job that people don't want to pay. Nor do I like Pi%^ing matches over pennies, I would rather pass it up.
With that being said, I have a possible gig for 60 people. But I want to make sure the pricing will cover expenditure. ( my cost kept around 30%). I have done svery little catering but nothing with smoked products.
I am working up a quote for pulled pork and sliced brisket, baked beans and cornbread souflee'
I do have an account at a Rest depot, so bulk is not a problem. It will be buffet. the job is Located in North Jersey.

Also what is the best approach on pre-cooking the meat and just throwing it on the smoker for ambiance at the site.

Thanks all

The below includes tea and lemonade.

25 – 50 50 – 75 75 – 100 100 – 150 150 – 200 200+
Pick any 2 Entrée , any 3 Sides.
$15.79 $12.34 $11.14 $10.52 $9.13 $8.76

If I'm going to be there putting on a "show", nothing less than $1000 net. If it's a drop off or pick up then I price it by the pound.

If I'm going to be there putting on a "show", nothing less than $1000 net. If it's a drop off or pick up then I price it by the pound.

how do you price per pound... sorry for a dumb question but im new to the biz

how do you price per pound... sorry for a dumb question but im new to the biz

I charge $10-$15/lb. for pulled pork and $15 for brisket. Ribs are by the rack, $18 for St. Louis spares and $22 for B-Backs. Sides are by the pan.

Back