Finally

Congratulations and I've had the Privilege of eeting some of the best Q of my life off two different ones. Of course they were in the hands of folks that knew how to ride that mule. :razz:

Love it!

And while I have joined the MAK pellet community my word is golden when I say as soon as we get our new house I'm contacting Paul/Tyler. I love having every type of cooker and good versions of each. So as soon as I get room for splits again it ON!

Looking forward to seeing your cooks on that beauty.

Congrats! Beautiful cooker. How big is she?

Nuco...i would get on the list now. Unless it is gonna take longer than 2 years to get the house finished.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nicer than i thought! Griddle and grill? You know you can't bring that to the Texas Bash, right? I'm supposed to have the big Shirley!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That'd be a long haul to pull it out there but you're one of the people that started my Shirley envy. I may have too just so I can prove mine's bigger than Paul's!

We met at the Bass Pro in Macon about lunch. We had several people stop and look and others make a slow ride by leering in admiration.

We hit the Interstate to head home and not 5 miles down the road a car pulled up beside us waving arms out the window. I just knew something was wrong so down went my window.

Hey man that's a SWEET grill, where did it come from?

Alabama

Wanna sale it?

I just bought it!

Maybe I should have entertained offers at 65 while going down the Interstate.

Back