Contest Announcment Hogging Up Clear Brook, VA June 27-28

BigFatDaddys

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hope to see you all in Clear Brook, Virginia June 27-28th for Hogging Up Virginia! KCBS State Championship Fri, Sat $6900+ Sponsor Gifts.....and Sunday on the 29th tell your friends we're having a Backyard Comp only $20 adults to enter....thanks to all who supported us last year. We worked hard to get this contest brought to the area, had some initial issues but we prevailed with your support we were able to money for 4 non profits! This year we're working hard for the SPCA, Winchester Exchange Club and Assembly of God's Blaze Youth Group. details www.hoggingup.com
:clap2:

We will be signing up Wayne, looking forward to it. I know you had some issues with the public, but you did a great job making sure the teams were taken care of. Has the location of the West Virginia comp been determined?

Last edited:
I thought we (the teams) were very well taken care of, this could end up being one of the favorite gardens for the Gnomes.

So I'm seeing 20x40 and 20x50 sites. Is it permissable to put a travel trailer in one of these spots? Will water via hose be available to those with campers?

Hope you bring back the "re-purposed" trophies. That was a great idea!

The Redneck Smoke Club will be back this year. Hoping for a little better showing now that we have a few comps under our belt.

Checkered Flag 500 BBQ will be there! Great competition and the trophies were the coolest!

Back