outdoor cooking area is slowly but surely coming along

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
since we built our new shop at home and run a business there it has been a nightmare to keep the place clean... part of the process i guess.... so we are now trying to get an area outback of our bedroom to cook and just relax.... it will be at least another year as i am doing this as we can.... a while back i had a retired vet build me a brick pit.... ill eventually add my bling ... like stainless grates and prolly a rotisserie ..... here is some of the process

i decided to go with stamped concrete to look like hardwood floor

the small building with the siding will have the siding taken off and i will go to our farm and use our sawmill and cedar off the property to cover it... it will be opened up and have a sink and fridge in it...... it is going to be a long process... but hopefully worth it in the end.....

ill build a cooker myself for out there and also build a custom fire pit.... add some privacy fencing.... i need more hrs in the day!!!!!!

Looking great,stuff takes time and more idea's form lol cant take it with you ,love the stamped crete

Wow Paul can't wait to see it all finished. What is the tall red structure next to your wishing well?

Looks great. I just spent 1.2K on porcelain tile in my living room that looks just like that.
Still have to install. Never knew it could be stamped.

Back