Phubar's Legs Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight Brother CustomMidnightSmoker is dropping by to check out my UDS'...he wants to build one himselPh.
So...he can't just drop by without eating something!:becky:
I invited him for dinner and he didn't hestitate.:wink:

Yesterday I rubbed the legs with olive oil and Lawry's seasoned salt.
APhter that I put them in a mix of garlic,laos,chipotle,parsley,lime juice,and Faja Lobi Snesie Foroe marinade.

Can't wait till I get home from work!:becky:

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

I was hestitant to check this thread, since I thought it might be you with nothing but a Marlins jersey on. :shocked:

I am sure the finished product will look as a good as ever.

I was hestitant to check this thread, since I thought it might be you with nothing but a Marlins jersey on. :shocked:

I am sure the finished product will look as a good as ever.

LOL!:becky:

Oh man....I'm getting hungry,that scent of the marinade is still in my nose since yesterday!
...a few hours to go bePhore Phiring up...I'm torturing myselPh!

Can not wait to see the finished product. When they hit the grill grates the smell will send you into overdrive! :thumb:

Your legs look good Steph, wish I could smell them through my monitor! (and that's not a gay reference)

What is laos (besides a country near Viet Nam)? Also what's the story on the marinade? Looks very interesting - can't wait to see the upcoming pron!

Your legs look good Steph, wish I could smell them through my monitor! (and that's not a gay reference)

StePh!?!
I look like my Big Brother yes....:becky:

What is laos (besides a country near Viet Nam)? Also what's the story on the marinade? Looks very interesting - can't wait to see the upcoming pron!

Laos is like ginger root but less gingery.
Maybe you know it as Galangal, Galanga, Java Root, Thai Ginger or Siamese Ginger.

Marinade...I'll let you taste it!:thumb:
You don't have to do anything with it but usually I make it thinner and add a few spices and herbs.

Pics are uploading...

Here ya go MPh'ers (Marlin Pharkers)!:wink:

We had Phun...talking about Phood n stuPh.
He bought me a tomatoplant for in my veggie garden which was real nice of him.

Next to the chicken I made some bami (noodles),sambal pecel (spicey peanutsauce) and some pico de gallo ala Phu.
We both ate a plate and a halPh...it didn't suck!:becky:

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

Nice job!

What kind of tomatoes are those? The leaves don't look like I am used to seeing.

Thanks for wearing pants.

Looks like a great time! Food looks fantastic Phu. :-D

Nice legs -- chicken legs, that is. But, we need to dress you better...

CD

Attachments

• pMLB2-5599503dt.jpg
    pMLB2-5599503dt.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 40
Back