Moist ribs?

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Don't know about you but I've never had any nekkid ribs this wet/ moist ...what ever adjective you want to use.

This is the full spare cooked over the fire on the rotti and sauced last half hour with a home made cider vinegar bbq sauce. Spun the full rack and then pulled and cut off the tips.

Oh yes the membrane was left on and there is NO sign of it.

Some of the best ribs I've seen..... since the last time a ran a rack.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6UAYGxiRwU"]Carly Simon - You're So Vain (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

ymlav.gif

:razz::wink:

Beautiful.
From pron to almost obscene.

They look great!

What temp did you cook at and how long?
Thanks Ron but ya know i can't give you a temp because the it was down as low as 200* and as high at one point to over 700*. If i gave it an average maybe 325-350*? The cook time was about 3 hours

It just doesn't matter much when they spin but i did run it hotter after i sauced. There is some kind of magic about roasting over sticks.

Looks awesome.

What sauce?
Sauce is appx 1/2 cup catsup, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 apple cider vinegar, ts cayenne pepper, ts red pepper flakes, 2 TS Dry Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, ts worstershire sauce...simmer until the thickness you want, i like fairly thin sauce but good enough to brush or mop on.

Looks great, mailman came on Thursday, tomorrow we will be constructing the "bird barrel", based on the specs of yours. I can't wait to get spinnin

Looks great, mailman came on Thursday, tomorrow we will be constructing the "bird barrel", based on the specs of yours. I can't wait to get spinnin

Wait, What?

Your building one?

Man, I have my plans ready.

Back