Confirmed Angus Sighting at Local Sam's

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
DSC07335a.jpg

After several of you mentioned your Sam's had choice Angus, (I picked up a pack of stew meat last week) I noticed only some of the beef was branded "Angus" on my last visit..... Well today, there was a sign advertising all of the beef is now choice Angus.....so, I had to check out these tenderloin steaks. Beef, It's whats for dinner. :biggrin:​

A rather small bottle of tequila found it's way home with me, along with some oranges and a pineapple....weather forecast for the high lonesome is clear, cool and no w*i*n*d :biggrin:

I have a sample baggie of Dizzy Pig, Pineapple Head that I'm going to field test tonight.

DSC07340.jpg

is angus choice better than other usda choice beef. I know CBA is better but seems more stores are using the angus name but I've never seen anything to say it's a better grade of choice. t

is angus choice better than other usda choice beef. I know CBA is better but seems more stores are using the Angus name but I've never seen anything to say it's a better grade of choice. t

Technically, choice is choice. CAB has some strict guidelines, and this beef is not able to be branded CAB. Anyways, I think I fell into an advertising hype on these steaks. I was actually, very disappointed in the ones I grilled for dinner.... I have one left, we'll see how it comes out.

A rather small bottle of tequila found it's way home with me, along with some oranges and a pineapple....weather forecast for the high lonesome is clear, cool and no w*i*n*d :biggrin:

I have a sample baggie of Dizzy Pig, Pineapple Head that I'm going to field test tonight.

DSC07340.jpg

I'm all ears and hopefully eyes...on the new DP rub. Can't wait! I'm thinking it will make it's debut this summer at the Eggfest...I always do grilled pineapples.

Thanks for the info bro! :p

Back