• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Charcoal Chimney by Dan Pearson raffle winner!!

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Thanks to Dan Pearson and the Gainesville Jaycees's!

This is my new charcoal chimney that I won from the The Gainesville Jaycees's Empty Stocking Fund raffle, donated by Dan Pearson.

Man, what an industrial strength charcoal chimney! My five year old likes to pull the handle and let the bottom grates drop. I can't wait to fire it up!!! Unfortunately work and bad weather has not cooperated. I will post pRon of in-action shots.

Again, thanks Dan for your generosity. Also, special thanks to all others that donated items, participated or helped organize this awesome event.

Mike

Thats a complicated chimney.

Looks sweet thou.

Wow. How cool is that. I will now consider mine just a big tin can with some holes in the bottom, LOL

Not complicated at all, just incredibly well built. Fill with charcoal, place over burner to get going and pull the handle and the charcoal drops out the bottom!

I wish everything I bought was this well made!

Awesome! Didnt even realize there is a lever to drop the coals. May have to pull the trigger on one. Is it a larger capacity than the large Weber chimney?

It is large capacity and holds more than my large Weber chimney. Square design and the drop bottom adds about 20% capacity. Built to last 25 years! The Hummer of chimneys.

I've been looking at this chimney since the last raffle and been on the edge of ordering one. I realy like the bottom dump feature. I think I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on it today.

I want one!

Congrats, you farker!:p

Where again can we find it???

Back