Cutting Boards at Pechanga this weekend

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Had a great time at Pechanga. The cutting boards were a hit! The wind was bad, so we just sprayed a little water on our table, and the boards stuck on like glue!

Attachments

• TB Boards 1.jpg
    TB Boards 1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 40
  • TB Boards 2.jpg
    TB Boards 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 39
  • TB Boards 3.jpg
    TB Boards 3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 40
  • TB Boards 4.jpg
    TB Boards 4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Received my boards last week and gave them a work out with some ribs and prok butt. The roll is very convinent and the cutting boards held up to the pressure I put on them. Can cut through them if you try but for normal work they served their purpose. They do stay down nicely if a little moisture is placed under them. They did ok without the moisture but had no slip or slide once I used some water under them. I am happy with my purchase. Keith

Received my boards last week and gave them a work out with some ribs and prok butt. The roll is very convinent and the cutting boards held up to the pressure I put on them. Can cut through them if you try but for normal work they served their purpose. They do stay down nicely if a little moisture is placed under them. They did ok without the moisture but had no slip or slide once I used some water under them. I am happy with my purchase. Keith

Thanks Keith! We had our first opportunity to use them at a Comp this weekend where we were asked to serve over 2,000 servings! I was surprised at how well they did with an electric knife. After 6 briskets we had our first "cut through" - For really vigorous cutting or chopping of rib bones, you can double them up with a bit of water in-between, and they'll stick like glue. I also liked that we could roll out multiple boards stuck together, and completely cover our tables.

Back