Hello from Owens BBQ

tatonka3a2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First off I wanted to say thank you to BBQ Brethren for a great site and for having us here. Next I would like to introduce ourselves to the group and give you a little background into Owens BBQ.

A little more than a year ago my husband started bugging me to take a seasoning that I had been mixing up and go retail with it. After a LOT of convincing on his part I agreed to make up a couple of large batches and send out samples to people to get opinions and feedback and to see if it was even anything that people were interested in. The response was overwhelming and people wanted more and wanted to buy immediately, so we decided to go full steam ahead and jump in.

We started looking for a packaging company and to our surprise there was one right here in North Dakota! We sent them a recipe and they got to work right away on the seasoning. Tatonka Dust is finally came to market and we started selling it on February 8th, 2013.

We are a husband and wife team that are just getting into things. We have added more than just Tatonka Dust at the Owens BBQ site. You can now find a great selection of A-MAZE-N smokers, wood smoking pellets, Maverick ET-732, FireWire, Stufz, Grilling Bands, Grilling Mats, Sausage Seasoning mixes, and more.

Any questions please feel free to PM myself (Tanya) or my husband (Marty aka MossyMO) here, or you can contact us through our website - www.OwensBBQ.com or email - OwensBBQ@srt.com

Thanks,
Tanya & Marty Owens

Tatonka Dust is one of my favorites! Excellent on many things.. beef, vension, poultry and more. Good luck to you Tanya and Marty!

It is a great rub and you guys are great contributors here. I plan to load up on some dust early in 2014.

Back