New model Hasty Bake.

I tried to get the price... they said “call Travis for pricing”. Travis being the owner of M Grills. So, still not sure on the exact pricing of the SS M1 as I never called... lol.

Hi guys I’m the guy who ordered the SS M1 but didn’t disclose the price. Reason I didn’t say anything was the pricing wasn’t set in stone when I posted and didn’t want to give out bad info. I’ve talked with Travis and the end price is $3800.

Hi guys I’m the guy who ordered the SS M1 but didn’t disclose the price. Reason I didn’t say anything was the pricing wasn’t set in stone when I posted and didn’t want to give out bad info. I’ve talked with Travis and the end price is $3800.

Oh man, I’d take that any day over the new HB!!!

That is in the range that I thought it would be. Definitely a better deal than the new HB. How long until you get yours?

$3k for a charcoal grill? Crazy! They would sell them like crazy if it was a pellet cooker... :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've never seen a HB in person but I hear they are built like tanks.

What's weird is a HUGE percentage of people who I've met that own them say they are the best built cookers ever but when I ask follow up questions, I find out they never really use them that often. It's really weird. I'm guessing they must be a little like offsets. Fun to use but not typically a "daily driver." I could be wrong though. They sure look sweet.

What's weird is a HUGE percentage of people who I've met that own them say they are the best built cookers ever but when I ask follow up questions, I find out they never really use them that often. It's really weird. I'm guessing they must be a little like offsets. Fun to use but not typically a "daily driver." I could be wrong though. They sure look sweet.

Having owned and cooked on the HB Gourmet for about a year, several years ago… I would have to say they are far from tank status. Very thin walled cookers with a lot of flex. Not saying they aren’t well-built, but the walls of the cooker are extremely thin.

I have the HB Gourmet and love the heck out of it. It works well for what I use it for. I wouldn't get rid of it!

But... I agree with Rwalters, the sides are thin, it doesn't hold heat as well as I'd like, it's not fuel efficient .... and for that price, I'd have Shirley's build me a heavy duty custom smoker.

Some people on the FB HB group are starting to get the first 357's. I guess certain local people that lived in Tulsa were able to buy the first 25 at around $2,400 so that if any issues came up with the new model, they could bring them back in easily to have the issue addressed.

One person on there has fired their's up and says it's holding very firm temps and that the outside metal was just warm and not hot due to it being double walled.

It looks like a very nice well built grill. I don't know how many they will actually sell since the majority of the grills they sell seem to be the powder coated models and this grill sells for about a $1,000 more than the SS Gourmet which is already pretty expensive.

I am hoping by the end of the month.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. I've wanted a M1 grill for a long time and really liked the upgrades for 2019. When I heard they were going to offer the M1 in SS, I decided to wait to see what the cost was going to be.

Having owned and cooked on the HB Gourmet for about a year, several years ago… I would have to say they are far from tank status. Very thin walled cookers with a lot of flex. Not saying they aren’t well-built, but the walls of the cooker are extremely thin.

Ah, good to know. Like I said I was just repeating what other people had said. Thx for the info.

I’ve been cooking on a HB pretty much every week for the last 20+ years. They are great grills but do have limitations. As far as grilling goes it’s great, but for smoking it’s certainly limited.

Back