Contest Results KCBS Election

DONHARWELL

Found some matches.
The voting for KCBS election is over. Results will be announced and posted on KCBS.us about 7:50 EST tonight. FYI – It’s going to 50+ today in Philly.
Don Harwell

Would have been nice to set up a live feed for this and the TOY awards at the banquet.

I have my computer. I only have the built in camera and mic, however.

I was meaning, nice for KCBS to have done that. It was discussed, but some thought it would reduce the attendance at the actual banquet.

Which makes sense. Why lose the 3-5 people that came to Philly only to see who won the BOD election or watch their favorite teams take a TOY walk just to have a couple thousand members get to experience it live through the Web?

<that was sarcasm>

I was meaning, nice for KCBS to have done that. It was discussed, but some thought it would reduce the attendance at the actual banquet.

Which makes sense. Why lose the 3-5 people that came to Philly only to see who won the BOD election or watch their favorite teams take a TOY walk just to have a couple thousand members get to experience it live through the Web?

<that was sarcasm>
Sarcasm? Really? Wasn't picking up on that. :rolleyes: You've been in Philly too long...... :-D

What time is the TOY awards being presented at the banquet. Better yet, what time is the banquet starting?

I have my computer. I only have the built in camera and mic, however.

I have my Flip, so it would almost be live.... Just saying...

My fingers are all greasy from that Italian hoagie I was eating earlier... Sorry Jorge...

KCBS BOD result

January 16, 2010

Results for KCBS 2010 Board of Directors Election

Total ballots returned = 2459
Total number of eligible voters = 11255
Percent of ballot return = 21.85%

The top four have been elected to the KCBS Board of Directors

Candy Weaver receives 1071 votes, 43.55% of the total.
Linda Mullane receives 1037 votes, 42.17% of the total.
Mike Lake receives 1018 votes, 41.40% of the total.
Paul Kirk receives 1006 votes, 40.91% of the total.

Jeff Stith receives 956 votes, 38.88% of the total.
Randy Bigler receives 857 votes, 34.85% of the total.
Barbara Milroy receives 628 votes, 25.54% of the total.
Jim Stancil receives 531 votes, 21.59% of the total.
John Kirby receives 390 votes, 15.86% of the total.

Thanks to all the members who took the time to vote!

Really? Only 21 percent voted????? And Jeff missed by 50 votes. That really sucks.

Back