Brethren PBC Discount?

Fo Sizzle My Nizzle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Havd a family friend who is interested in getting a smoker. I'm trying to get some different options together for him and was curious if the PBC had a Brethren discount?

PBC is a bargain at full price. They advertise a military/law enforcement discount. Right now they have a sale listed 269$ with free shipping.

don't know how much less you are looking for, but you won't be disappointed in the quality of the equipment and the food it produces. My .02

PBC is a bargain at full price. They advertise a military/law enforcement discount. Right now they have a sale listed 269$ with free shipping.

don't know how much less you are looking for, but you won't be disappointed in the quality of the equipment and the food it produces. My .02

I'm always looking for more for less.

No more grilling.com discount. The price was recently reduced from $329 to $269 which still includes free shipping. I have cooked on a good # of different cookers over the years... and I can honestly say that there is no better bang-4-your-buck out there.

No more grilling.com discount. The price was recently reduced from $329 to $269 which still includes free shipping. I have cooked on a good # of different cookers over the years... and I can honestly say that there is no better bang-4-your-buck out there.

Sounds like the demand has gone WAY up for this unit and Economy Of Scale is kicking in.

Oh Please! The damn PBC is a smaller version of the UDS, right? I am a stick burner... plain and simple. Won't see me cooking on one! Anyone who cooks on a PBC not making BBQ.

Now this comment should pump this thread up with interest if my calculations are correct. Hope someone attacks me personally and vehemently defends the PBC. Thats good for a page or two of comments.

Back