BBQ Concession trailer for catering

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am looking for a basic BBQ catering trailer. I have seen ads for new trailers. I wanted to know if anyone had any advice of where to find such a trailer or information. Thanks

Being in VA I don't know what you have locally, but there are a ton of trailer manufacturers in South GA that make pretty inexpensive (all things considered) trailers. Look up Continental cargo, Diamond Cargo, Freedom trailers. I'm looking at all of them right now for a competition trailer, haven't made a purchase yet though.

CPW, I talked to a Diamond dealer recently and he said their trailers have a 5 year warranty - which is the best I've heard of. I don't know anything else about them, though. I was sad to hear that Cargo South had shut down because the owner had cancer. They appeared to be really good trailers, and I had heard great things about them from some owners. BTW, my wife and I vacation in Savannah pretty often. I would love to retire and live there! She's from central GA.

If you are looking for low cost John call Kenny at Pro-Line Trailers in Boones Mill on the other side of Roanoke I got mine from him in 2009 had it built for $8700 then I mounted all the sinks, plumbing etc. The 4 picture of the orange trailer on this page are actually of my trailer when it was new. http://www.pro-lineperformance.com/Pro-LineVENDING.htm

If you want a much better built I'd call Extremebbqtrailers.com

CPW, I talked to a Diamond dealer recently and he said their trailers have a 5 year warranty - which is the best I've heard of. I don't know anything else about them, though. I was sad to hear that Cargo South had shut down because the owner had cancer. They appeared to be really good trailers, and I had heard great things about them from some owners. BTW, my wife and I vacation in Savannah pretty often. I would love to retire and live there! She's from central GA.

That's good to know on the 5 year warranty. With the options I'm looking at, they are priced right in line with all of the other manufacturers, which don't have as good of a warranty.

Savannah's a great place. I came here for school 20 years ago and stayed!

That's good to know on the 5 year warranty. With the options I'm looking at, they are priced right in line with all of the other manufacturers, which don't have as good of a warranty.

Savannah's a great place. I came here for school 20 years ago and stayed!

Let us know what you decide on and how it works out! If I can get rid of an "extra" house I'm going to start shopping for one and maybe start a part-time BBQ career!
Hey, what's the best BBQ in Savannah? We've had Wiley's a couple of times and it was pretty good! Had my first batch of burnt ends there and they were perfect! The next time, not so much...which I know happens to the best of us. We tried one other place but I can't remember the name of it...it was out toward Tybee, I believe. Good mac-n-cheese! Just okay 'que, though.

Let us know what you decide on and how it works out! If I can get rid of an "extra" house I'm going to start shopping for one and maybe start a part-time BBQ career!
Hey, what's the best BBQ in Savannah? We've had Wiley's a couple of times and it was pretty good! Had my first batch of burnt ends there and they were perfect! The next time, not so much...which I know happens to the best of us. We tried one other place but I can't remember the name of it...it was out toward Tybee, I believe. Good mac-n-cheese! Just okay 'que, though.

(Sorry to Hijack the thread :becky:) there's a good place on the southside called Sandfly BBQ, although I heard he just upgraded to a gas powered unit so I don't know if it's the same as it was. Bub-ba-Q is opening up downtown in a couple of weeks, I haven't been to any of his other restaurants but I hear great things.

I bought a concession trailer from Freedom Trailers early this year. The price was right, but I'd urge you to check out the other options. The quality of my trailer is very poor (50 gallon storage tank was not plumbed properly and only holds 3 gallons of water, holes cut through the frame to accommodate the drain pipe appeared to be cut by a drunken baby- compromising the structural integrity, self-tapping screw heads popping through walls everywhere, trim pieces on the cabinetry installed with little regard for appearance. Not to mention a horrible experience with the rep, "Cole's RV" who refused to give me the paperwork to cross the border to Canada with).

The 5 year warranty for Diamond sounds enticing.

I am looking for a basic BBQ catering trailer. I have seen ads for new trailers. I wanted to know if anyone had any advice of where to find such a trailer or information. Thanks

How far are you from Manassas? There is a business off of route 234 that builds trailers and food trucks. There name escapes me right now.

How far are you from Manassas? There is a business off of route 234 that builds trailers and food trucks. There name escapes me right now.

Could this be who you mean:
East Coast Custom Coaches (http://eastcoastcustomcoaches.com/)
They list their address as:
11900 Livingston Rd #119
Manassas, VA 20109

Which according to google maps looks like it is off Rte 234

Back