MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 03-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #16
Rib Rub
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Piney View Post
I'm accustomed to Nor' Easters here, but yesterday's storm was different - the thickest, wettest snow I've ever seen, and over 8 inches of it. Before the big snow arrived, we had thunder snow - it sounded just like a full blown summer thunder storm. Then, the heavy snow followed. We lost power with trees coming down everywhere and I just got it back an hour ago. Thank you, full house generator!

On topic content: I cooked pork ternderloins that evening on the BGE, sorry, no pics - I was in a hurry and sweating disaster from falling trees. While I was outside, I heard numerous trees around my house cracking and coming down. My house is surrounded by huge trees and I was waiting for one to come down. Besides the huge branch in the pic, I was lucky.

I can't wait for proper Spring!
I am down on the Cape and we got all rain. Ended as snow for an hour or so. WE also got the Thunder and lighting. I read that a woman in Manchester got struck by lighting.

Thanks from:--->

Old 03-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #17
Smoking Piney
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : John

Good to hear you folks suffered minimum damage. Losing power for a bit over 24 hours was an inconvenience, but my generator took care of business.

I'm hoping Sunday's forecasted storm stays south and we just get rain - like we really need more.

March has traditionally been a bit crazy here, but this March has been exceptional.

Assassin 24
XL BGE
Weber Kettle with rotisserie and Vortex
Ooni 3 Pizza Oven
AMNPS
Smoking Piney is online now   Reply With Quote