The Moink balls were a huge success! (pron)

I MOINK'ed

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

My balls were a little salty though....

what would you think if I used a Swedish meatball and dusted with something like Lipton onion or vegetable soup mix. Ya know I just got to be different.
Dave

That's it, I can't take it. I'm moinking this weekend.

Wow...Great looking MOINKs....everyone has nice looking.....er......MOINKs!:redface:

That pics like saying: "Here's a picture of my pulled pork."

pig1.jpg
Will you firgive me if I add the oink pic this time. :cry: Did a sample for a friend coming over to watch a little of this endless campaign crap...FINALLY. Doing a yardbird with yardbird rub and threw a half dozen balls on as a sample. No sause for these few though.

Attachments

• Moink Balls.jpg
    Moink Balls.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Spatchcock With Ice.jpg
    Spatchcock With Ice.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Spatchcock and Balls.jpg
    Spatchcock and Balls.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 160
Will you firgive me if I add the oink pic this time. :cry: Did a sample for a friend coming over to watch a little of this endless campaign crap...FINALLY. Doing a yardbird with yardbird rub and threw a half dozen balls on as a sample. No sause for these few though.

Ok Meat I'll bite...what's up with the ice on the spatchcock? I'm gonna take a wild arse guess and say it was to keep the boobs colder than the rest of the chick, but it's just a guess. I did my first spatchcock the other day (pron to follow) and looking to see why you did that:cool:

Ice lowers the temp of the breast so it's done at the same time as the thighs...

I did some Moinks for an election party I had Tuesday Night.

Double Moink Balls!

DSC02999.jpg

DSC03001.jpg

Seeking MOINK certification

My turn to get certified in MOINKdom. Got together with the boys and cooked some snacks. MOINK Balls, spares and a cheese fatty. Mmmm.

Balls were half in John Henry's Wild Cherry and half in our pulled pork rub. Made two glazes, a mango habenero (the light one) and a cherry chipotle (the red one). Fatty was stuffed with smoked Edam and diced jalapenos.

Attached the carnage. My wife insisted we needed a salad...the salad sat. Poor lonely salad.

Attachments

• IMG_4089_sm.JPG
    IMG_4089_sm.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4085_sm.JPG
    IMG_4085_sm.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4084_sm.JPG
    IMG_4084_sm.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4082_sm.JPG
    IMG_4082_sm.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_4077_sm.JPG
    IMG_4077_sm.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4076_sm.JPG
    IMG_4076_sm.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4090_sm.JPG
    IMG_4090_sm.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 173
Congrats Neil!

You've passed. And you get an extra star for leaving the salad out of the meal.

Aussie MOINK

First time I used my newly built UDS and just had to try MOINK balls :biggrin:

Here thay are raw

and cooked

Not everything went too plan, had trouble with temp control, got it sorted now though. Served them up with sweet chilli dipping sauce, very tasty.

I MOINK'ed

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

My balls were a little salty though....

Now that you have officially requested MOINK Ball Maker status I have reviewed your entry and have deemed you worthy to be considered a certified MOINK Ball maker.

Congrats...

Back