BBQ for our TROOPS, OCT. 14th & 15th

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This is going to be at Fort Myers, in Arlington, Va. It is a Friday, Saturday cook. We will be cooking for 1500 so if you can help let me know. You can reach me here or my cell# is 252-333-5083. Let me know.

Roy
Tarheel Smokers.

update #1

Just talked to the Major from Fort Myers. This will be for 1500 troops and familys combined. That means I need cookers!! If you can come it would be greatly aperciated. I know this is a big weekend for comps and I myself am in a holding pattern because of Sams Club Nationals. I am doing most of the ground work on this and if I am not at Sams Club I will be there. I may be there either way. One of those things that is just more important than some others.

Let me know if you can help,

Roy

update #2

Ok, just wanted to keep this out front, I have had a couple of guys step up with cookers but need more. Also have had a couple step up to help but need more. If you don't know Fort Myers is the home of the Old Guard, they are the group that takes care of Arlington Cemetary. This will be a very good one to do and will mean a lot to them as well as a personal experence.

Roy, I will call you later this afternoon.....Thank you!

Update #2

So far I have the following guys coming with cookers,

Richard Potts
Michael Fay
Doc Crawford
Lionel Bateman
Myself

Could use a couple more too!

People helping so far:

Mary Ann Francies
Leslie Sams
Chuck Piercy

Could use several more folks for this too.

Keep it in mind and let me know.

Thanks,
Roy

Back