Greetings from Lawrence, KS

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bighawkfan

I have been following these forums on and off for years and decided that it would only be sporting to pile on and maybe benefit somebody else in the manner than I have been able to benefit from the collective knowledge here. I would like to start by saying that I appreciate the respectful tone of conversation that is maintained here along with a dose of good humor.

I recently left my career of the last 23 years as a financial planner to start a BBQ catering venture with my wife in Lawrence, KS. Although I operated businesses for all of my adult life, a lot of what we are doing is new to us and these forum topics have saved me a lot of time, money and headaches.

Thanks in advance for your input and comraderie.

Welcome to the forum!
Good luck on your new adventure.

Welcome aboard!! Looks like we may have someone else visiting our annual Midwest bash!

Arlin

Good Luck with your business!! Lawrence needs good BBQ, if I'm correct the only one left is Buffalo Bob's on Mass St. All the rest have closed.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

For the past three years we have held our Midwest Bash at the Lawrence KOA (now re-named Jellystone Park) in October or November. We hope to see you there :-D.

Welcome from Indiana!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome from the Hoosier state! Good luck with your new business.

Glad you decided to join the ranks.:thumb:

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Thanks for all of the warm wishes. The Midwest BBQ Bash sounds like my kind of fun. I saw that Jellystone sign the last time I went that way. Right under my nose this whole time.

Welcome from SoCal! Glad you joined up. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back