Bookings for next year.

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well I guess the economy isn't bothering people to much yet I just booked three parties One in May for 100 at $10 a head simple drop and go and two in June one $30 a head 200 people and one for $13 a head for 600 people. I aslo should have my 5 or 6 repeats aswell. How's evryone else doing with next years scheadual.

Yep, we are already booking events for next year, too. One company picnic changed their weekend date to a week earlier because we were not available the original weekend. I guess that is a good sign, eh?

Got 3 more than likelys, just no deposits yet......

I think graduation season is gonna be good this year! :cool:

Also lookin at vending 4 or 5 days a week next year. Should be interesting!

We got a wedding reception booked for 300 in june, plus a private party at our local fly in for 100. Of course we'll be doing the relay for life event again this year. And we'll have the Junior and senior high school track meets to vend at,,,, I think that's a fairly good start for us.

Nothing as big as you guys... Looks like the Cigar Lounge is going to be at least quarterly if not every other month (and that brings in the direct sales)... May have a big one over Labor Day but won't know for sure until spring...

I don't have any catering gigs booked yet but I do have a vending event booked in May.

Thanks Marsha!!!

So far, just 3 weddings, 2 company picnics, an open house at a Harley Dealer and a firefighter reunion. All in all, probably 3800 people so far. It should fill in as we get into the spring.

Nothin booked so far in catering but our vending is set to pick up. I just leased a peice of ground that has 15k cars by it everyday. County census says it almost double in the summer. Hopefully it will work out. I'll post pics when I get set up. BTW, I can't thanks you all enough for all the help I have gotten by reading all of the post here on this site. This is truly a great group of people.

A few inquiries, but this is normal to February! Then I will start wih tastings and such:rolleyes:

Back