• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "And Now For Something Completely Different!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "And Now For Something Completely Different!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've lost count of the number of times I have thought about making Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam for a throwdown, but never quite had enough motivation to do the hard work of actually making it.

Somebody finally did it -- and it looks pretty farking tasty. Well played, Mongo. :thumb:

CD

I've lost count of the number of times I have thought about making Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam for a throwdown, but never quite had enough motivation to do the hard work of actually making it.

Somebody finally did it -- and it looks pretty farking tasty. Well played, Mongo. :thumb:

CD

You need to take pics of a Teardrop Thowndown and enter as a Team! :thumb:

holy carp, im having some serious issues with 2 of those entries. Bad move coming here without having breakfast first. :doh:

I would have taken this out except for two things.
Jed didn't get the Llama testicles to me, he's all la de da ing it alla way to farkin' France and has forgotten his mates.
Asian Civet cats don't eat palm nuts and are very uncooperative refusing to be caojoled... and Tapir is doggone impossible to buy whole.
Three things,okay, three things.

I'll be rattling the cage of the next TD tho, in the meantime I wouldn't mind trying a few of the above!
:hungry:

The lobster dish comes with egg over spam, if that helps, Phil. :thumb:

Don't you really want the chocolate covered bacon, though?:becky:

So?? whats your point .. there is still room in that dish for a couple eggs on english muffins. :heh: I checked.. right next to the eggs.... crap.. stack em if ya have to..

ok... the bacons for dessert... i'll send address.

Back