Creekstone Duroc Ribs Sale

Jlems

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
On sale today only. Just lettin y’all know. I haven’t had em so I’ll probably order. 5 for $88

I ordered on the last sale, and they were outstanding! If you are on the fence, give them a try.

I snoozed last time and missed them...but not this time.

Thanks for the heads up!

I quit falling for Creekstone’s “sales.” If you only order the 5 racks of ribs you save $2 over ordering them in the 8 count option, and that’s with the cheapest shipping option. I love their ribs, but when I want to order I just order the max quantity they show, usually 8-12 racks at a time. Comes out equal or cheaper than their “Sales” prices normally.

Thanks for heads up. Order placed for ribs, rib roast, flank, and beef ribs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I quit falling for Creekstone’s “sales.” If you only order the 5 racks of ribs you save $2 over ordering them in the 8 count option, and that’s with the cheapest shipping option. I love their ribs, but when I want to order I just order the max quantity they show, usually 8-12 racks at a time. Comes out equal or cheaper than their “Sales” prices normally.

Interesting. Didn’t notice but good to know.

Missed the duroc ribs, but ordered three packs of the chuck short ribs just now.

Thanks for the tip.

Robert

How long are y’all comfortable keeping meat frozen? I don’t want to over-order

How long are y’all comfortable keeping meat frozen? I don’t want to over-order

We had some waygu patties from Fairway packing that were cryo and kept for over 2 years (got lost). Wife asked what we should do. Wasn't freezer burnt so thawed and did smell test. No issues and they cooked up great.

Back