McRib back soon!

I never liked the McRib. Over sauced, over processed... the only thing good on that bun is the pickle and onion.

Yep,nothin better than white bread with bbq!

Agreed for real bbq. And the McRib is fake meat, fake sauce = fake bbq. I never understood why people liked it so much.

Havent had one in years! However there there is a time when the golden arches come to calling! I usually resist for a better burger or something just...better, with that said if I see a mcrib sign at just the right time I may take a bite! They remind me of school lunches

What I think is cool about McRib Season is there are some talented cooks amongst The Brethren that do their own version. Pretty cool what Brethren cook
up around here.

Perhaps someone will start a McRib Appreciation Thread
Must show their creation side by side with Mickey D’s

What I think is cool about McRib Season is there are some talented cooks amongst The Brethren that do their own version. Pretty cool what Brethren cook
up around here.

Perhaps someone will start a McRib Appreciation Thread
Must show their creation side by side with Mickey D’s

Excellent idea! Maybe even a McRib throwdown?

Agreed for real bbq. And the McRib is fake meat, fake sauce = fake bbq. I never understood why people liked it so much.

They don’t know any better... that’s why this forum is so important!

Excellent idea! Maybe even a McRib throwdown?
Don't think we've had an actual TD for the McRib. But there have been quite a few cooked for various throwdowns. I know I cooked one that consisted of an entire rack of ribs for a Big Farking Sandwich throwdown.

Don't think we've had an actual TD for the McRib. But there have been quite a few cooked for various throwdowns. I know I cooked one that consisted of an entire rack of ribs for a Big Farking Sandwich throwdown.

There ya go.Just what I wuz thinking.Itailian loaf,hollowed out with a couple of whole slabs with the bone picked out,condiments and such applied.At least we could eat the monstrosity.Ha!

But to get an official McRib don't you have to go to a McDonalds? I swore them off a couple years ago promising myself never to dive onto their property again, forever!

Memories of 1981 when I was working for McDonalds in High School and the McRib was introduced.

Frozen Pork pressed into a rib-like shape. We put them in a vat of BBQ sauce to reheat, kind of like a crock pot, and them served them to order with pickles and onions on a fresh bun.

Itd be hilarious to see the look on judges faces if s
Someone turned in 6 slices of the McRib.

Back