BoomShuckaLucka n Fantasia are Sick.......

My doctor says I eat too much red meat...wonder what she'd say to me eating half that cake? hmmm- I got Bludawg's peach cobbler recipe around here somewhere.

All looks great, Smitty. No outdoors cooking for me. Made a big pot of Chicken and Dumplings....puts the wife in the mood. /rawr

Ribs Done - Yes I like Sauce..... Plowboys Yardbird Rub n Sweet Baby Rays Original Sauce........Brisket wrapped n still going...... Dump Cake Done......

dKwwdn4l.jpg

gRl706Rl.jpg

My doctor says I eat too much red meat...wonder what she'd say to me eating half that cake? hmmm- I got Bludawg's peach cobbler recipe around here somewhere.

All looks great, Smitty. No outdoors cooking for me. Made a big pot of Chicken and Dumplings....puts the wife in the mood. /rawr
If you get that cobbler right you're in for something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just F.Y.I. - Cooking Hot n Fast and Wrapping Butcher Paper in a kamado style cooker = Bad....... Drippings pooled up in paper and then Drippings n Paper Caught Fire....... Brisket's OK but Fat Cap is Charred with Butcher Paper Stuck to it.......:tsk:

Just F.Y.I. - Cooking Hot n Fast and Wrapping Butcher Paper in a kamado style cooker = Bad....... Drippings pooled up in paper and then Drippings n Paper Caught Fire....... Brisket's OK but Fat Cap is Charred with Butcher Paper Stuck to it.......:tsk:

Dang! How hot? Did you accidentally poke a hole in the bottom of the paper?

Nah, Too Much Rain.! It has rained at least 4 to 5 days a week for the last six weeks ........

Same out here in East Texas. Hard to grill in the rain right now. I'm going to need a smokehouse with a grill area if this keeps up. The next three days are 80% rain and then it drops to ~40%.

I hadn't considered that sort of flare up in a Ceramic cooker, only in a dirty offset or cabinet smoker that needed a good cleaning or a good scrape.

Thanks for the warning!

After BoomShuckaLucka’s bleach bath n spray down I took the weed burner torch to the grates n Insides - grates n chimney caught fire with all the seasoning on them/ gunk in chimney. Black Smoke pouring out- one of me neighbors called the Fire Department. I let it burn out then Hit her with Water Hose for a Steam Clean. Was already to steam cleaning when fire truck pulled up. :mrgreen: then I hosed her down with veggie spray oil.........

I was going to suggest a cleaning process but it looks like you opted for resuscitation by the FD’s EMS staff. Extreme but cool. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BoomShuckaLucka......she's getting a Bleach Bath n Super Rinse...........then The Torch.........

elNdmmHl.jpg

7LxOXCPl.jpg

Fantasia had Mold in Her Chute.! :shock: .......... couldn't get the fire grate out (either the grate or rails have warped) so having to burn the charcoal - Luckily was only about 1/4 Full.

So SinLee is Handling the Brisket Duties today..........

pic fix

It will end the week after the Texas bash.

Back