Diamond State BBQ Championship:Dover DE. 10/16/09-10/17/09

NotleyQue

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Mods please move this if it should be in road trips instead of here.

Hey Delaware Brothers:

I will be in Delaware on the weekend of October 16th and 17th, and that is the weekend of the Diamond State BBQ Championship, and I would love to cook this event but.....

Here is the problem I will have zero equipment, and would love to beg, borrow, rent, a few things. 1 EZ UP, 1 Table, 1 extension cord and a light and a smoker or 2 of some sort. Prefer a couple WSMs, or a WSM and a UDS, but anything would be awsome. I think it would be fun to cook on the opposite end of the country from me, and am asking any fellow brethern for some help.

Thanks

Gary

I think I can hook you up with a chubby and maybe a spicewine. I have everything else covered without a problem

Gary, when you are out there, can you work on a FE for me? :roll:

Good luck and congrats!

Ditto for what OC Pig Killer Said, Just ask and the magical Mr.Bobo will make appear, unless your Smoke in da Eye , then you get to wait, seriously what ever you need we probabaly have it

I think I can offer a WSM if needed., The other stuff, let me know what you need and I will try and help. A lot of folks where at new Holland this weekend haven't seen this post. I am sure you will be accommodated should you decide to come east. We may have to scour around for some anchors, as it can get a touch breezy at Dover in Oct.

I can bring a spare wsm too. Also a guru if needed. Probably have a spare table too.

We've got extra EZ ups and tables, coolers, etc. I have a 22.5 WSM and a reg one that you can borrow if you want it. A kettle as well. We've got all sorts of other stuff to lend. If you get placed next to us you would have easy access to foil, pans, trays, whatever you need. We could even lend you a box runner.

'Nuff said! I thinking of getting more shirts for this year. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• Dover Blows T-shirt.jpg
    Dover Blows T-shirt.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 15
Back