Chasin' Skirt

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Skirt steaks that is. A chance to fire up the Father's Day present - Yes a gasser, but lotsa room for those times when you need it.

Marinated these 48 hours in an old standard at our place - Half pineapple juice and half Yoshida's marinade. Served with some flour tortillas, salsa, rice and beans.

Attachments

• Carne 100.jpg
    Carne 100.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Carne 200.jpg
    Carne 200.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Carne 300.jpg
    Carne 300.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Carne400.jpg
    Carne400.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 116
C Rocke - do you chop your skirt steak up or do you serve it as shown? I find it easier to eat chopped up and less chewy.

I don't know what's prettier.

The skirts or the grill.

C Rocke - do you chop your skirt steak up or do you serve it as shown? I find it easier to eat chopped up and less chewy.

Not too chewy after the marinade, but I do cut it in 1 inch strips against the grain to serve. Makes it EZ for tacos, etc.

First the hamburgers....now this? You're killin' me. Now I have to go and get some for Sunday. I've got 10 racks of spares, 20 lbs of tri-tip and tri-tip chili for the 4th though! Nice grill!

Great lookin steaks!!!

YEA - C Rocke!!!!!!! That is the same grill as mine, except mine is stainless steel... Do you feel a need for a grill cover?? I sometimes do. I also havent quite figured out the searing section!!!

c- Dude! Where did you get that?>??? I saw one that looked just like that at Costco today for $599.00. I gotta have one of these bad boys for the coming season. Where did you get this?

Thanks
Kev

Skirt steaks that is. A chance to fire up the Father's Day present - Yes a gasser, but lotsa room for those times when you need it.

Marinated these 48 hours in an old standard at our place - Half pineapple juice and half Yoshida's marinade. Served with some flour tortillas, salsa, rice and beans.
h

Hey what kind of grill is that and where did you get it??

Very tasty looking skirts. I've seen these grills here at my local Sams. Been wanting to get one for finishing work.

c- Dude! Where did you get that?>??? I saw one that looked just like that at Costco today for $599.00. I gotta have one of these bad boys for the coming season. Where did you get this?

Thanks
Kev

Hey Guys - Sam's Club @ $399, includes a cover. Lots of accessories too. Grills, shelves, etc.

great lookin' skirt steaks. Been a while since I've done those.

Nice lookin' grill, too. If were to get a gasser, it would be one like that.

Thanks
Kev

I have that grill Kev... FREAKIN KICKS AARSE!!!! I have a pic of it in my album here... made by NEXGRILL... 110,000 btu's baby.... FIRE!!!! :icon_devil:twisted:
But my purchase was $699.00....
Ive nicknamed her = B.A.M.F. :razz:

*checking mail for lost invite*

Back