Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Eldon's Rockin' BBQ Contest 6/25-26 Eldon Missouri

Bubba, I'll be there. Looking forward to a Cree Mee's footlong chili cheese dog. Man I miss though things!!!:clap2:

Hi everyone...this is Robin, Bubba's wife. Come join us Friday night of the Eldon contest for Bubba's birthday bash. Bring your favorite Mexican dish. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Eldon contest.

Bubba/Robin - Where exactly is the contest located? I may do this one on my FEC-500 and skip hauling the trailer.

Bubba/Robin - Where exactly is the contest located? I may do this one on my FEC-500 and skip hauling the trailer.

Todd, Business 54 due east of the Cree Mee behind railroad park about 2 blocks, nice big field. See you their.

Man, I'd love to be there but it's not looking like Randy will let me off work another Friday! LOL! Eldon would be four weeks in a row for us... something we haven't come close to doing before.

Man, I'd love to be there but it's not looking like Randy will let me off work another Friday! LOL! Eldon would be four weeks in a row for us... something we haven't come close to doing before.

Looks like Randy's got you wearing the skirt already.

Who's been the one person off every Friday since they were hired???:confused:

I am such a slave driver

Back