***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Farking Double Cheeseburger!"

[/FONT]
CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

DSC_0296_zps4c1a4613.jpg

Oldyote's winning entry from the 2013 "National Burger Month" Throwdown

What can I say about the burger than hasn't already been said?:noidea:

Still though, I think we need more burger.

Don't you?

So let's go for DOUBLE the BURGER!:clap: What the fark could be better than that?

How about CHEESE!!!:hungry:

So this month you farkers can make ALL the farking DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS you want. This is your official notice of permission.

It's also your farking marching orders!

Now START MAKING SOME FARKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS ALREADY YOU FARKING MAGGOTS!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Also:

• This is not an open category, meaning you can cook anything you like as long as it is a farking double cheeseburger.

• Standard Throwdown rules apply.

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/28 through Sunday 3/30/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/31/14.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may try this one :mrgreen: can I do a Double sliced Fattie cheeseburger? As in the patties are thick fatty slices?

I may try this one :mrgreen: can I do a Double sliced Fattie cheeseburger? As in the patties are thick fatty slices?
That would not be a burger any more than a meatloaf sandwich is a burger.

A burger starts as a raw meat patty that is cooked. It can even be a raw meat patty that was cooked, cooled (maybe even frozen) and then reheated. But the basis of being a raw meat patty that was cooked is still the same.

A loosemeat sandwich is not a burger either. Sure, the meatloaf sandwich and the loosemeat sandwich may be made WITH burger, but they are not themselves burger.

Clear enough? OK!:thumb:
Can we stuff the burgers?
Absolutely!

Well Im out cuz I'm doing Fat Fancy Fattie this Weekend but ill probally eat it Cheeseburger style anyways....... :mrgreen:

I would highly recommend a bun. The guy running this thing is funny about stuff like that. :cool:
Yes, that and everything else!:heh: I might have to come out of retirement for this one. Life has been quite busy lately but who doesn't love a good "farking" double cheese burger.

Back