Who in nor cal can help with a veterans fund raiser

A

a55bag

Hey guys and gals its been a really long time since I have posted. I have been working my hind end off volunteering and turning my life around for the better. I am trying to put together a BBQ cook off or even a BBQ fundraiser for the soldiers project in Sacramento. I need help, I need a lot of help but with this for certain. The organization provides free and confidential ptsd therapy to families and soldiers of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I am not asking for money or anything along those lines. I just need some help some ideas and someone who knows what they are doing with something like this.

Depending on the date, If I'm around ( I travel alot) I would be willing to give you a hand. God Bless America's fighting men & women.

thanks hmbrewr I am going to keep you guys posted I just wanted to make sure the support was there before I set this thing up alone.

Good for you 55bag. I will help in whatever way I can. I am a Vietnam Vet and understand...

Get ahold of me. I am a Veteran and do alot of Veteran associated charities, and know others in the area that have helped previously.

Leonard Sanders

Depending on the date I am absolutely in and I am sure I can round up at least two other Brethren. Please keep us posted and thank you to all of you who are or have fought for our country.

If I'm available I can help. I can prob round up a few others to help too.

Right on and Good going! Wish I wasn't 1/2 the country away.
Will be watching for updates on your progress and offering prayer support.

I am too far away to help myself but just wanted to thank you for what you are doing :thumb:

Wow brethren you make me proud to be part of an organization that will offer support like this. I will keep you all posted I meet again this week with my partners and we will talk more in depth about this and really get it going. Once again Thank you all for you
r support

If any brethren are interested there is a chili cook off in rocklin september 17th the soldiers project has a booth given to us and we are looking for someone to come and cook the chili, if you win you can keep the prize money. Its free for you to enter as you will be piggy backing off of us. I also posted in q talk a few days ago http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114258 if anyone is interested please let me know

I believe the tentative we have set up is June 8th of 2012 for the rib cook off.

Back