Drumroll Please. The MOAB.

Phil - YOU FARK. you farkity fark farker. That's my damn dream cooker. You bastidge. You have no room for it. Send it west. Fark me....

BBQchef33 said:
Going sunday to the welding shop where my cousin is going to fix the door handles and cut off the bent chimney damper.

Good. I was thinking, if you weld as good as you type.......

BBQchef33 said:
I got couple mods im doing now too. May be cutting a door into the back for easier removal of the waterpan. To remove that pan now, it has to exit the pit at a 45 degree angle, or you have to remove the bottom 3 shelves to lift it straight out. Its made of 1/4 inch plate so its gonna be real heavy and cleaning it is going to be a real bitch.

Put some farking sand in it. Problem solved.

8)

Trout_man22 said:
Very nice Phil.

Bent Handels I can see, scratches well ok don't like it but it was shipped from TX. But how in the F*uck did they bent the MF damper? That was just mean. That was done when it was crossed docked and two asses had time on their hands.

Make the trucking company pay to have Dave fly up to fix it proper should be around $7000 :roll:

That is one sweet cooker. Ditto what Trout says. What trucklines did you use? Farkyursh&t Cartage Co!

Awsome smoker Stubby. Too bad the trucking co. farked it up. You should tell them to buy you a new one and ship the old one to me. 8)

Cue'lio said:
Mama!

That is one fine looking cooker, Phil. And you have a Wrangler, too.

Farker!

yup.. and a Grand Cherokee Ltd too....... Its a jeep thing. :)

How about calling her "Sweet Thang" What's that baby weigh Phil?

MrSmoker said:
How about calling her "Sweet Thang" What's that baby weigh Phil?

Hmmm.....from looking closely at the picture in the original post,
I'd have to guess about 900lbs.

Anybody else wanna guess?

:wink:

get the Cupie Doll from KC...

yeah yeahh i know.. its a "Kewpie" doll.

question now is -- what happens to the original dera? first guess is phil keeps it (too good a friend to let go), but i'd like to think there is a Q museum somewhere that would love to get it!

nice unit phil. enjoy.

Welcome to the site, Spoon. Head over to Cattle Call and introduce yourself.

BBQchef33 said:
BTW... As is custo-mary..

We are all involved in the naming cermony.. first entry.. MOAB. :)

How about the Bionic Bandera (BB)

More pictures please when you get a chance..would like to see with doors open...fire box, smoke box...etc.

Very nice indeed!!

cayenne

Back