royal oak briqs ingredients

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My local kmart and walmart have ro briqs. Never used them. does antone know what the ingredients are? Is it going to smell like a urnal when lighting up? Are they hardwood briqs?

Thanks

RO and HEB brand are the only briquettes I will buy they leave less ash than That "popular stuff" Mr Ford & his BIL got folks addicted to that gives me indigestion when I use it.

royal oak brick.

the latest MSDS sheet on R.O. I can find list char and veg. binder R.O. purchast HICORY SPECALTYS charcoal div. from BOB EVANS after they had bought them b.e. kept the liquid smoke (hicorey spec. sold after loseing pat.infringment law suit) i`ve quit buying stubs R.O. $3.00 to $4.00 cheaper than stubs look for pat. pillow shape WALLMART, KROGERS,WINN DIXIE,HOME DEPOT, ext. ext. these are made by R.O. and hardwood char

the latest MSDS sheet on R.O. I can find list char and veg. binder R.O. purchast HICORY SPECALTYS charcoal div. from BOB EVANS after they had bought them b.e. kept the liquid smoke (hicorey spec. sold after loseing pat.infringment law suit) i`ve quit buying stubs R.O. $3.00 to $4.00 cheaper than stubs look for pat. pillow shape WALLMART, KROGERS,WINN DIXIE,HOME DEPOT, ext. ext. these are made by R.O. and hardwood char
So ro briqs are awesome then. thats good toknow. Also what what should i look for at walmart, home depot for pat pillow shape? Thanks

I've been using the Embers and have been having good luck with it. Lights easy and seems to burn well. Have it mixed with so RO lump and a few chucks of wood and have a good smoke flavor

Are there multiple types of ro briqs? Are there ones that are better than the other?

Thanks

Are there multiple types of ro briqs? Are there ones that are better than the other?
/QUOTE]

Difficult to answer that one. Royal Oak surely has the best reputation, as far as quality and consistency. Complaints about Royal Oak are rare.

Moreover, more and more off-brand charcoals can be traced back to Royal Oak, so I'm wondering if Royal Oak is Royal Oak, regardless of what brand name is on the package. It's all been good so far.

Bottom line: If it's Royal Oak, you'll be good. One less thing to concern yourself with.

J

I can roll with RO!

IMG_5085.jpg

Back