26" Weber Kettle

Congrats Joe!

You're going to love the 26. I highly recommend a slow n sear for it. Or run one without it for a while but I can't imagine mine without the slow n sear.

Congrats Joe!

You're going to love the 26. I highly recommend a slow n sear for it. Or run one without it for a while but I can't imagine mine without the slow n sear.

I've already been thinking about what I need to go with the new kettle, and the Slow n Sear was on the top of the list...

WOW! They must've had a lot of people waiting for these. If you go to the Weber website now, it's showing "Unavailable, Out of Stock" again... Glad I ordered mine as soon as I got the email that it was available. Got a "shipped" email a little bit ago...

I love my 26 inch kettle. It is the best for hot and fast briskets.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

WOW! They must've had a lot of people waiting for these. If you go to the Weber website now, it's showing "Unavailable, Out of Stock" again... Glad I ordered mine as soon as I got the email that it was available. Got a "shipped" email a little bit ago...

I actually checked right after your OP and they were not available, you may have gotten the last one

I wish you guys the best with shipping. The 2 I have bought over the past few years came with dents in the lid. Weber did send replacement lids.

Back