New JH Smoker is Home!

Vagab0nd

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
She's a beauty! Complete custom, to my specs, 24 X 48, 1/4" steel. Done in just over 4 weeks! Couldn't be happier with the results, or the decision to go with JH Smokers. Plus, Justin is a fantastic guy to work with! Hit him up, brethren. You won't be sorry!

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 849
  • IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 845
  • IMG_7616.jpg
    IMG_7616.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_7588.jpg
    IMG_7588.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 837
  • IMG_7590.jpg
    IMG_7590.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 835
  • IMG_7592.jpg
    IMG_7592.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_7595.jpg
    IMG_7595.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 831
  • IMG_7596.jpg
    IMG_7596.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 832
Looks awesome! If you don't mind...how much?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! If you don't mind...how much?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just under $2k. He's currently doing these as a side job. But, hopes to go full time in the next couple of months. Get one quick before price and lead time go up!

Congrats on the new cooker. I like when the little guy is successful by offering a good product at a good price while taking care of his customers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Unless those are anacondas sausages, it looks like you are running out of room already, lol.

Unless those are anacondas sausages, it looks like you are running out of room already, lol.
:-D 18 lbs of sausage & 6 tri tips for the 1st cook :shock: It has a sausage hanger. But, I haven’t figured out how to make my links into horseshoes yet :doh:

The first 2 pictures looked like the firebox didn't have a top on it must be the Miller high Life in a long neck it's really a nice looking smoker congrats

I know I’m tired because I just stared at the second pic for a good 10 seconds wondering where the stack was.

:grin: I did the same thing but only for about 5 seconds. :boxing:

Beautiful pit. Congrats

The first 2 pictures looked like the firebox didn't have a top on it must be the Miller high Life in a long neck it's really a nice looking smoker congrats

I really need to go to work on my photography skills!

Oh, and note to self... Place the fire extinguisher on the side OPPOSITE the fire box! It exploded on me just after I handed my wife the tray of meat to serve our guests. Too bad someone didn't snap a picture of that! Smokin' hot woman walks out of a hazy cloud carrying meat. That would make the garage wall for sure!

Back