Ordering 5 lbs of Rub Co's new Hot Wing Rub.....GET YOU SOME!!!

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I am SO psyched about this new Hot Wing Rub Ryan created, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be cooking wings quite often in the near future :thumb: I was fortunate enough to get to try out some of the first batches, and it has improved tremendously each time. Get your order in early, no doubt it's gonna go fast.

Sounds good. Ryan makes good stuff. Will have to get some when we get back on our feet. How hot is it? Does it -or will it come in different levels of heat? I like my wings spicy!

Sounds good. Ryan makes good stuff. Will have to get some when we get back on our feet. How hot is it? Does it -or will it come in different levels of heat? I like my wings spicy!

I can answer any questions you have regarding the rub in my vendors section. Due to forum rules, I can't talk about it in Q-Talk. Tim was gracious enough to put a link in his initial post at the top.

It's not super hot, but has a little bite. What I found so appealing, is that is has a vinegar tang the I really enjoy. And it's very easy to add a bit of cayenne, if more heat is desired. If will not be available in different heat levels at this time, but perhaps in the future (I asked Ryan that exact same question :becky:)

I'm really looking forward to trying this. My wife and I are big hot wing fans. Gonna be checking the website often early next week for pre-order.

I'm really looking forward to trying this. My wife and I are big hot wing fans. Gonna be checking the website often early next week for pre-order.

I think you will appreciate the tang this rub brings to the table, really nice. You can always add more heat, but it's difficult to get the depth of flavor this one offers.

It's not super hot, but has a little bite. What I found so appealing, is that is has a vinegar tang the I really enjoy. And it's very easy to add a bit of cayenne, if more heat is desired. If will not be available in different heat levels at this time, but perhaps in the future (I asked Ryan that exact same question :becky:)

Yep. That nails it. The initial oh so wonderful vinegar tang with the cayenne and other very subtle but noticable flavors lingering into the aftertaste. It's like my favorite vinegar/cayenne mop sauce in powdered form...but better.

Back