Show your BBQ Area

^^^^

Awesome job!! Well awesome is really not the word for it but what comes to mind now. :thumb:

Thanx guys! It was a lot of work but if I can do it, anyone can. Hardest part was the concrete counters. I crushed up beer bottles and imbedded the glass inside it so it looks pretty cool. I'll be scouring this site for recipes, techniques and pointers.

Here's mine. I built this deck last year it is 16'x24'. Got a weber kettle, uds, couple of chairs and a picnic table. Can you tell my wife likes turquoise? I'll take better pictures when I get the chance.
B8724E13-325B-433D-9C8E-84DE67FDE07B_zpsjnv5sx9k.jpg

I remember one fellar had a metal carport with half sides and pea gravel and had lights setup under it but I ain't seeing it ?

My neighbor used to complain every time I would bbq in the back yard. So I bought a bigger bbq and moved it to the front yard. ;)

durango%2024_zpsklrelgno.jpg

Makes for good bbq on the go.
3%20parking_zpsopxthgi5.jpg

5money_zps2d250b0a.jpg

Some day I will have a driveway in back of a house so I can build something up inspired by some of the set ups in this thread. Very impressed.

I'm sending these pictures to my wife in the hopes that one day.....one day....she'll give me the green light to start digging up the back yard.

Back